M+A Matting 782 Military Switchboard Smooth Non-Conductive Matting
Switchboard mats are non-conductive mats designed for use in high voltage areas. M+A Matting Military Smooth Switchboard Mats are designed to protect workers in high voltage areas
- Meets strict military specification standard MIL-DTL15562G
- Type II - PVC runner
- Dielectric strength: the floor covering shall not fail at less than 30,000 volts when tested as specified - MIL-DTL15562G
- 1/8" thick, non-conductive
- Available Size; 36" x 75'
- Material: PVC (vinyl)
- Thickness: 1/8 inch (0.125")
- Cleaning instructions: Switchboard mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed) using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsed with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
- Contact us for quantity discounts and for shipping quotes.
About M+A Matting
M + A Matting is a leading manufacturer of innovative, high quality, and environmentally friendly commercial mats and commercial matting. M+A Matting combined the design, quality and performance of The Andersen Company and Mountville Mills to create America s leader in innovative floor protection systems, industrial safety, anti-fatigue products, and high performance entrance matting. Satisfaction guaranteed - M+A Matting promises its customers an unconditional, 100% satisfaction guarantee for the life of the product. If you are looking to minimize floor maintenance, prolong floor surface life, reduce cleaning costs, improve safety, or increase worker comfort, ask for M+A Matting