Military Switchboard Diamond Non-Conductive Matting
Switchboard mats are non-conductive mats designed for use in high voltage areas. M+A Matting Military Diamond Switchboard mats are designed to protect workers in high voltage areas
- Meets strict military specification standard MIL-DTL15562G
- Type III - PVC runner
- Dielectric strength: the floor covering shall not fail at less than 30,000 volts when tested as specified - MIL-DTL15562G
- 3/16", non-conductive
- Available size: 36" x 75"
- Material: PVC (vinyl)
- Thickness: 3/16 inch (0.1875")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Voltage Test MIL-DTL-15562G, Min. 15,000V for 1 Minute, Pass
- Dielectric Strength Test MIL-DTL-15562G, Min. 30,000V, Pass
- Visual/Dimensional Exam MIL-STD-407, Any Visual Degradation, Pass
- Tensile Strength ASTM D412 DIE C, Min. 800PSI, Pass
- Ultimate Elongation ASTM D412 DIE C, Min. 75%, Pass
- Permanent Set ASTM D412, Max. 25%, Pass
- Hardness ASTM D2440, 95+/-5(Shore A), Pass
- Immersion Test FED-STD-601 Method 6121, Min. 70% of Original Tensile Strength, Pass
- Oxygen Bomb Test FED-STD-601 Method 7111, Min. 80% of Original Tensile Strength, Pass
- Light Aging ASTM D750, Min. 65% of Original Tensile Strength, Pass
- Flame Resistance MIL-STD-1623, Char Length Max. 10in. Combustion Time 4.0 Min, Pass
- Abrasion Resistance ASTM D1242, Max. Mils Lost 10, Pass
- Flexibility Test FED-STD-501 Method 3111 Shall Pass, Pass
- Dimensional Stability Test ASTM D1204, +/-0.020 IN/FT, Pass
- Gloss Test ASTM D2457, 50, Pass
- Color FED-STD-595, As Specified, Pass
- Cleaning instructions: Switchboard mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed) using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsed with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
- Contact us for quantity discounts and for shipping quotes.
- Note about Shipping Costs: Most smaller size mats can be shipped via UPS. Larger items may incur surcharges or oversize charges from UPS, which will not be properly reflected in our shopping cart. We will notify you if this applies to your order.
About M+A Matting
M+ A Matting is a leading manufacturer of innovative, high quality, and environmentally friendly commercial mats and commercial matting. M+A Matting combined the design, quality and performance of The Andersen Company and Mountville Mills to create America s leader in innovative floor protection systems, industrial safety, anti-fatigue products, and high performance entrance matting. Satisfaction guaranteed - M+A Matting promises its customers an unconditional, 100% satisfaction guarantee for the life of the product. If you are looking to minimize floor maintenance, prolong floor surface life, reduce cleaning costs, improve safety, or increase worker comfort, ask for M+A Matting