McRae 8377 Ultra-Light T2 Agress Tactical Boot - Coyote
Mcrae Ultra-Light T2 Agress Tactical Boot are comfortable, breathable, and agile in rough terrain.
- Height: 8"
- Bottom: Proprietary Vibram/McRae R425 Coyote
- Comfort: Strobel insole construction provides maximum flexibility and reduced weight compared to board lasted boots and provides an athletic fit and feel. The T2 also features a built-in motion control device to help manage lateral motion for stability.
Closure System: Teraloc lace system - keeps boots snug even if they become untied.
- Fit is consistent with standard issue military footwear. Boots should be purchased a full size smaller than casual shoes.
- Sizes: 5-12, 13 Regular and Wide widths
- Color: Coyote
- Origin: Made in USA, Berry Amendment Compliant
About McRae Footwear:
Since 1966, McRae Footwear has made high quality military boots for the US Military, including military combat and tactical boots. McRae Footwear is a division of McRae Industries