Matterhorn MTC703 Men's Mining Boots - 15" Waterproof Internal Metguard Pull-On TigerTip
Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MTC703 Tigertip metguard boot provides ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance.
- 15 Inch Waterproof Internal Metguard Pull-On Mining Boots
- Non-Metallic Internal Metguard: A flexible internal metatarsal guard that provides additional protection against on the job accidents. Meets all current ASTM requirements for safety toe standards.
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Removable Dual Density Foam Footbed - Pillow Cushion 2 footwear cushioning designed to provide maximum anatomical support and comfort.
- Taibrelle Mesh Lining
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System By Matterhorn
- External Shin Guard
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Heavy Duty Non-Metallic Shank
- Heavy Duty Rubber Outsole - Slip-resistant sole designed and constructed with materials that provide maximum grip on slippery conditions.
- Internal Polyurethane Midsole
- Black Oil Full Grain Leather Upper
- Cement Construction
- Composite toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- Was Originally MT703 but improved to meet Canadian safety specs
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Matterhorn Boots by Carolina Shoe Co., a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, have been making high performance Matterhorn boots for miners and oil and gas workers for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots and Workboots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining precious metal mining, and oil and gas industries