Matterhorn MT910 Men's 10" Waterproof Work Boots with Internal MetGuard and TigerTip - Brown
Matterhorn boots meet and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology.
See attached graphic for current stock as of 2/07/23 (green is in stock, yellow is backordered).
- 10" height Waterproof Internal MetGuard Boots
- Brown Full Grain Leather Upper.
- XRD Extreme Impact Protection.
- Waterproof SCUBALINER(TM).
- Cambrelle Breathable Moisture Wicking Lining.
- Non-Metallic Internal Metatarsal Guard
- Electrical Hazard Rated.
- Removable Cushioned Footbed.
- Steel Shank.
- Goodyear Welt Construction.
- Vibram Big Horn Rubber Outsole.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Made in the USA in Martinsburg, PA.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Color Brown
About Carolina Matterhorn Boots:
Matterhorn Boots by Carolina Shoe Co., a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, have been making high performance Matterhorn boots for miners and oil and gas workers for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots and Workboots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining, precious metal mining, and oil and gas industries.