Matterhorn MT903 Men's 10" Waterproof Insulated Work Boots with Internal MetGuard and Tiger Tip - Black
Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT903 metguard boot provides ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance.
- 10" Waterproof Insulated Internal MetGuard Boots
- Black Leather PU Coated Upper.
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System By Matterhorn.
- Contourical Non-Metallic Internal Metguard (PU Metguard Plastic Shield)
- Mesh Lining.
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips.
- Puncture Resistant Stainless Steel Bottom Plate.
- Removable EVA Footbed.
- Triple Rib Steel Shank.
- Direct Attach Construction.
- Oil Resistant Rubber Outsole.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Color: Black
About Carolina Matterhorn Boots:
Matterhorn Boots by Carolina Shoe Co., a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, have been making high performance Matterhorn boots for miners and oil and gas workers for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots and Workboots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining, precious metal mining, and oil and gas industries.