Matterhorn MT903 Men's Mining Boots - 10 inch Waterproof Insulated Internal MetGuard
Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT903 metguard boot provides ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance.
- 10 inch Waterproof Insulated Internal MetGuard Boots
- Black Leather PU Coated Upper.
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System By Matterhorn
- Contourical Non-Metallic Internal Metguard (PU Metguard Plastic Shield)
- Mesh Lining.
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips.
- Puncture Resistant Stainless Steel Bottom Plate.
- Removable EVA Footbed.
- Triple Rib Steel Shank.
- Direct Attach Construction.
- Oil Resistant Rubber Outsole.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.