Matterhorn MT2546 I-Beam Men’s 6” Waterproof Comp Toe Puncture Resisting Work Boot w/Internal Metguard - Brown
Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology.
See attached graphic for current stock as of 11/15/2023 (green is in stock, yellow is backordered). Feel free to contact us for current best estimate for the size you need.
- 6" height
- Snowplow Fossil Saline-Resisting Leather Upper
- Mesh Lining
- Waterproof SCUBALINER
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- DaVinci Arch Removable Footbed
- Matterhorn TigerTip®
- Triple Rib Steel Shank
- Welt Construction
- Winged DSO Internal Metguard
- Oil & Heat Resisting Rubber Lug Outsole
- Carbon Composite Safety Toe Cap - meets ASTM Standards for compression and impact test rating of ASTM F2413-18; non-metallic
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Sizes: 8-12 including half sizes and 13-14 in M and W widths
- Color: Brown
About Carolina Matterhorn Boots:
Matterhorn Boots by Carolina Shoe Co., a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, have been making high performance Matterhorn boots for miners and oil and gas workers for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots and Workboots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining, precious metal mining, and oil and gas industries.