Matterhorn CV12000 Klondike Men's Mining Boots - 10" Waterproof Insulated Lace-To-Toe Internal Metguard TigerTip - Black
Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The Matterhorn Klondike CV12000 Tigertip metguard boot provides ASTM F2412 and ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance as well as being insulated for use in colder environments.
- 10" High Waterproof Lace To Toe Insulated Internal Metguard Boots
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot
- 200 Grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Black Full Grain Leather Upper
- Cambrelle Breathable Moisture Wicking Lining
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- GORE-TEX Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- External Ankle Support
- d30 Non-Metallic Internal Metguard
- Vibram 1275 Olympia Rubber Outsole
- Steel Shank
- Removable Polyurethane Insert
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Steel toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for Compression and Impact testing rating of I-75/C-75
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance
- UL Classified
- Sizes: 7-13, 14, 15 in Medium and Wide widths
- Color: Black
- Made in the USA in Martinsburg, PA.
About Carolina Matterhorn Boots:
Matterhorn Boots by Carolina Shoe Co., a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, have been making high performance Matterhorn boots for miners and oil and gas workers for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots and Workboots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining, precious metal mining, and oil and gas industries.