Matterhorn 12255 Bankman Men's 10" Waterproof Lace-to-Toe Work Boot with Steel Toe and Internal Metguard - Black
Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The Matterhorn Bankman 12255 Tigertip metguard boot provides ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance.
See attached graphic for current stock as of 09/09/2022 (green is in stock, yellow is backordered, white is sold out). Estimated availability dates for backordered sizes is between 08/30/22 and 11/30/22.
- 10" Waterproof Internal Metguard Boots
- Lace-to-Toe for extra comfort and easy on/off
- Black Full Grain Leather Upper
- GORE-TEX Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- Goodyear Flex-Welt Construction
- Kevlar Internal Lining
- Puncture Resistant Stainless Steel Bottom Plate
- Mesh Lining
- Polyurethane Midsole
- Steel Shank
- Removable Polyurethane Insert
- Steel Internal Metguard
- Vibram Sierra Rubber Outsole
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Made in the USA in Martinsburg, PA.
- Color Black
About Carolina Matterhorn Boots:
Matterhorn Boots by Carolina Shoe Co., a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, have been making high performance Matterhorn boots for miners and oil and gas workers for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots and Workboots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining, precious metal mining, and oil and gas industries.
Shipping Eligible for FREE Shipping on Orders over $75