Massif MSRT00025 PCU Level 2 Quarter Zip Shirt (Non-FR)
The Massif Protective Combat Uniform (PCU) Level 2 Zip-Neck Pullover is the warm second layer in the complete PCU survival system. Developed for Special Operators who need to perform in the most extreme conditions, the PCU system protects down to -60 .
- Ergonomically shaped for an exceptional fit
- Smart seam integration eliminates pressure points from stacked seams
- Provides excellent moisture management that wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Grid fleece fabric
- Superior moisture management
- This is a non-FR garment.
- Color: Army Brown
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.