Massif MSRT00005 Flame Resistant Flamestretch Pullover
It's hard to find anything as comfortable and versatile as gear made with our soft and breathable Flamestretch fleece fabric. The Flamestretch Pullover has a streamlined design that minimizes bulk when layering and provides excellent stretch for comfort and agility. Works as both a base layer or outer layer, and provides a seamless fit in between layers without bunching or riding up. Interior chest pocket provides easy access to small items.
Massif Flamestretch is constructed with Nomex brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Extreme 4-way stretch allows for performance fit
- Excellent moisture management for multi-season use
- High warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility for easy packing
- Breathable fabric is ultrasoft and comfortable next to skin
- 12-inch zip neck for easy donning and doffing
- Interior chest pocket
- High collar for extra protection and warmth
- Colors available: Black, Tan 498 and Tan 499
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice Layering System
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard.
Meets or exceeds the following standards for protective clothing:
- ASTM D6413/F2302 Performance Specification for Flame Resistance
- ASTM F1506
- ARC Rating, EBT: 7.2 cal/cm2, HRC 1
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.