Massif MSRT00003 Flame Resistant HotJohns Thermal Crew Shirt
Warm and stretchy, our HotJohns Crew is undoubtedly the softest, most comfortable piece of long underwear you've ever owned. The brand-new design is not only streamlined for easy layering but has such a high-tech fit and feel that you'll look for opportunities to get undressed. This highly breathable crew wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping you warm and dry even when you're working up a sweat. Extra length in the back keeps the torso tucked in without excess bunching.
- 4-way stretch
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Excellent moisture management for multi-season use
- Long sleeves protect wrists, even when reaching
- New higher crew collar provides more protection and warmth
- Wear as a stand-alone garment in warmer conditions
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice Layering System
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard.
- Available in colors: Black and Tan 499
Meets or exceeds the following standards for protective clothing:
- ASTM D6413/F2302 Performance Specification for Flame Resistance
- ASTM F1506
- ARC Rating, ATPV: 6.7 cal/cm2, HRC 1
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.