Massif MSOX00001 Flame Resistant Flamestretch Sock System
Two pairs of ultra-comfortable socks make up this system. The outer layer is a warm, comfortable, fire-resistant, stretch-fleece sock made with Massif's Flamestretch fabric. The liner is an extremely high-quality wool sock from Darn Tough that wicks moisture from the feet to help prevent blisters and soggy feet.
Massif Flamestretch, constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber, provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- One pair of merino wool sock liners Darn Tough
- One pair of Flamestrech fleece socks from Massif
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabric
- High warmth to weight ratio
- Warm when wet
- Excellent moisture management
- Design to work with Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard.
- Fabric passes stringent ASTM D 6413 Standard for flame resistance.
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.