Massif MPNT00005 Flame Resistant HotJohns Thermal Drawers
Warm and stretchy, HotJohns are the ideal base layer for insulation and moisture management in cool or cold climates. Thoughtfully designed for easy and comfortable layering, flat seams, gussets, and careful seam placement eliminate chafing in all the obvious places. Double fly eliminates drafts.
Constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries.
- 4-way stretch
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Excellent moisture management for multi-season use
- Fly integrated into the pant
- Extra length keeps ankles covered
- Shorter rise provides greater range of motion when moving legs
- Machine washable
- Available in colors Coyote Tan and Black
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard.
Meets or exceeds the following standards for protective clothing:
- ASTM D6413/F2302 Performance Specification for Flame Resistance
- ASTM F1506
- ARC Rating, ATPV: 6.7 cal/cm2, HRC 1
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.