Massif MPNT00004 Flame Resistant Flamestretch Pants
Whether you're working or playing, Massif Flamestretch will be your favorite gear for staying warm when it's cold outside. With an ultrasoft interior, Flamestretch pants are great as a base layer but also provide a seamless fit in between layers without bunching or riding up. An ergonomic design, trim fit, and extreme four-way stretch mean these pants move as fast as you do.
Flamestretch is constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Extreme 4-way stretch allows for performance fit
- Excellent moisture management for multi-season use
- High warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility for easy packing
- Breathable fabric is ultrasoft and comfortable next to skin
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard.
- Available colors: Black, Tan 498 and Tan 499
Meets or exceeds the following standards for protective clothing:
- ASTM D6413/F2302 Performance Specification for Flame Resistance
- ASTM F1506
- ARC Rating, EBT: 7.2 cal/cm2, HRC 1
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.