Massif MPNT00001 Flame Resistant NAVAIR Elements Tactical Pants
Rugged and comfortable, the Elements Pant is engineered to provide nonstop performance in tough conditions. The triple-layer softshell fabric features an abrasion-resistant exterior, a soft, fleece-lined interior, and a windproof, waterproof and highly breathable membrane that won't trap moisture. Exceptional stretch and a high warmth-to-weight ratio minimize bulk and maximize your range of motion. Boot zips make for easy donning and doffing over uniforms and lower-leg cargo pockets provide easy access to gear.
This garment features Massif's flame-resistant technology and won't support combustion in flash fire scenarios. The jacket's fleece lining features Massif Flamestretch and is constructed with DuPont Nomexbrand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets for comfort
- Zippered back wallet pocket for security
- Lower leg cargo pockets for convenient storage while seated
- Knee-length inseam zips for easy donning and doffing
- Built-in web belt with elastic waist for maximum adjustability
- Zippered fly
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Colors: Sage Green, Coyote Tan
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Authorized by NAVAIR for Navy and Marine aviators (Coyote and MARPAT only)
Meets and exceeds the following NFPA and Industrial Personnel Safety Tests:
- ASTM D 6413 Vertical Flame
- NFPA Vertical Flame (before and after 100 washings)
- Arc Rating (Ebt) 30.5 cal/cm2 (ASTM F1959)
- Seam Breaking Strength
- Approved by the National Business Center - Aviation Mangement (formerly OAS)
- Meets Cal/OSHA Wildlands Standard
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.