Massif MPNT00001 Flame Resistant Elements Tactical Pants
Rugged and comfortable, the Elements Tactical Pant is engineered to provide nonstop performance in tough conditions. The triple-layer softshell fabric features an abrasion-resistant exterior, a soft, fleece-lined interior, and a windproof, waterproof and highly breathable membrane that won't trap moisture. Exceptional stretch and a high warmth-to-weight ratio minimize bulk and maximize your range of motion. Boot zips make for easy donning and doffing over uniforms and lower-leg cargo pockets provide easy access to gear.
Constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets for comfort
- Zippered back wallet pocket for security
- Lower leg cargo pockets for convenient storage while seated
- Knee-length inseam zips for easy donning and doffing
- Built-in web belt with elastic waist for maximum adjustability
- Zippered fly
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Colors: Black
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Approved by the National Business Center - Aviation Mangement (formerly OAS)
Meets or exceeds the following standards for protective clothing:
- ASTM D6413/F2302 Performance Specification for Flame Resistance
- ASTM F1506
- ARC Rating, EBT: 30.5 cal/cm2, HRC 3
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.