Massif MOPC00001 Flame Resistant Flamestretch Union Suit
Lightweight, breathable, and extremely stretchy, this comfortable union suit is ideal for all cold weather conditions that demand seamless warmth from head to toe. Contoured sleeves feature a thumb slit for extra protection and easy layering. Great for use under a dry suit, flight suit, or Massif outer shell garments. Specifically designed for Coast Guard, SAR, and other situations involving a dry suit and flame and arc hazards.
Massif Flamestretch is constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Extreme 4-way stretch allows for performance fit
- High warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility for easy packing
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered sleeve cargo pocket
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Breathable fabric is ultrasoft and comfortable next to skin
- Excellent moisture management for multi-season use
- Thumb loops for easy donning with a dry suit, coverall or Elements Jacket
- Two-way center-front zipper for easy donning and convenient fly opening
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Color available: Black
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard.
Meets or exceeds the following standards for protective clothing:
- ASTM D6413/F2302 Performance Specification for Flame Resistance
- ASTM F1506
- ARC Rating, EBT: 7.2 cal/cm2, HRC 1
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.