Massif MJKT00005 Flame Resistant Elements Tactical Jacket
Massif's Elements Jacket incorporates on-the-job feedback from our customers for the best fit and functionality possible. The triple-layer fabric construction features a fleece-lined interior, abrasion-resistant exterior, and windproof, waterproof, breathable membrane that keeps rain and snow out but won't trap moisture when you're working up a sweat. Sized to fit comfortably over uniforms.
Constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Elements softshell fabric features windproof, waterproof, and breathable membrane
- High, fleece-lined collar for warmth and protection
- Front zipper draft flap with chin-guard for warmth and comfort
- Low-profile zippered shoulder pockets are easily accessible
- 2 zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Flapped utility pen pocket on left forearm
- Adjustable, gusseted cuffs for warmth and variable fit
- Waist drawcord for warmth and flame protection
- Easy-to-use FR Vislon zippers with glove-friendly extra-long pull-tabs
- Performance fit designed to work under armor and still fit comfortably over a uniform
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Approved by the National Business Center - Aviation Mangement (formerly OAS)
Meets or exceeds the following standards for protective clothing:
- ASTM D6413/F2302 Performance Specification for Flame Resistance
- ASTM F1506
- ARC Rating, EBT: 30.5 cal/cm2, HRC 3
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.