Massif MHDW00001 Flame Resistant Flamestretch Beanie
The Massif lightweight, stretch-fleece Beanie fits snugly under helmets and compresses down to almost nothing for easy packing. Made with ultra-soft Flamestretch fabric, this beanie is soft, comfortable, and formfitting with excellent moisture management. Designed to fully cover your ears when temps drop and the wind chill picks up.
Massif Flamestretch is constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction
- 4-way stretch fleece fabric
- Excellent moisture management
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra-soft interior
- Designed to work with the Massif Fire and Ice Layering System
- Fits under helmet
- Available colors: Black/Grey, Black/Black, Tan 498 and Tan 499
- Machine washable
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
Meets or exceeds the following standards for protective clothing:
- ASTM D6413/F2302 Performance Specification for Flame Resistance
- ASTM F1506
- ARC Rating, EBT: 7.2 cal/cm2, HRC 1
Stretchy. Low-profile. FR. The Massif Flamestretch Beanie will be your go-to cap for extra warmth and protection.
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.