Massif MCMS00017 Flame Resistant NAVAIR Combat Shirt
Designed specifically for Navy and Marine Corps pilots and aircrew, Massif's newest combat shirt is authorized for wear and included on NAVAIR's State of the Art Survival Items list. Massif's innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising construction, this combat shirt is engineered for true FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable, and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction minimizes chafing
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric technology
- Seamless side-panel construction increases comfort under armor
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Wrist cuffs adjust for a customizable fit
- Machine washable
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance.
- Tested in flash fire simulations on the Pyroman thermal manikin to demonstrate performance in burn scenarios.
- Fielded by the United States Navy and Marine Corps.
- Colors: Sage Green.
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant clothing and base layer underwear designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, including the U.S. Air Force, Marine Corps, Army, and Navy; general aviation community; wildland firefighting community; search and rescue community; and other specialized organizations that require top performance apparel.