Massif MCMS00001 Flame Resistant ACS Army Combat Shirt
Massif's Army Combat Shirt sets the standard for military hot-weather combat gear. Over five million ACS Army Combat Shirts have been fielded by the U.S. Army.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction minimizes chafing
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric technology
- Pen pocket on left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction increases comfort under armor
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Wrist cuffs adjust for a customizable fit
- Machine washable
- Meets the strenuous manufacturing and performance testing requirements of the Army's Team Soldier Certified authorization program.
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance.
- Tested in flash fire simulations on the Pyroman thermal manikin to demonstrate performance in burn scenarios.
- Colors: OCP [note: OCP will be shipped only to United States military operations locations (US military base or APO/FPO addresses), and for use by US military personnel only]
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.