Lapco M-FRKXX6 Flame Resistant Cotton Knit 1-Layer Safety Mask
LAPCO flame resistant masks are suitable for use by workers in the oil and gas sector, utilities industry and a variety of other industries. LAPCO masks are hard to beat with high-quality construction, premium fabric, and deluxe features to keep you comfortable and safe.
- Made of 6 oz. 93% Cotton 7% Spandex flame resistant knit fabric
- Constructed with performance fabric for ultimate comfort
- Specialized moisture management finish that kills dangerous bacteria
- Secure head strap at top
- Tie bands at bottom for adjustable fit
- Available colors: Khaki (M-FRKKH6), Navy Blue (M-FRKNY6)
- MTO - Made To Order items are non-cancellable and non-returnable
- Volume discounts available - for 51-250 pieces and 251+ pieces - enter qty in box to see discount prices prior to adding to cart
SAFETY: ATPV 8.1 cal/cm , HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E
About LAPCO FR:
LAPCO makes quality Flame Resistant (FR) work clothing and apparel and FR welding shirts and gear for men and women. LAPCO flame resistant apparel is trusted by workers and companies in a wide range of industries that require FR clothing for worker safety, including Electrical, Gas, and Power Utilities, Petro-Chemical refineries, drilling and well services, industrial manufacturing plants and other work environments l utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.