Lakeland C3SAFRG2L Class 3 High Visibility Bomber Jacket with Zip-Out Liner
Second Generation High Contrast Bomber Jacket. High Contrast Bomber Jacket features an inner fleece shell for warmth, water resistant shell for protection from the environment, and is ANSI 107 Class 3 compliant for visibility.
- Hi-Vis Yellow Shell with contrasting 3” trim
- All seams are sealed for foul weather use
- Fabric is FR treated and breathable
- Removable Zip-Out liner
- Plenty of pockets!
- 2 mic tabs
- Two way heavy duty zipper
- Non-conductive closures
- Standard: ANSI 107, Class 3, ISO 14116-1:2008 Protection against heat and flame-Limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- Color: Hi-Vis Yellow
- Sizes: M-6XL, Regular and Tall
About Lakeland Industries:
Lakeland is a leader in high performance high visibility apparel and reflective clothing for use by industrial workers and public safety personnel, including hi-vis vests, clothing, and accessories. Lakeland Industries's mission is to manufacture a wide range of technologically advanced protective clothing that saves lives and protects workers from fire, hazardous chemicals and diseases. Lakeland's broad array of industrial protective clothing includes limited-use and disposable clothing, chemical protective clothing, fire resistant clothing, high visibility reflective safety clothing and protective workwear, anti-static clothing, aluminized industrial heat protective clothing and hand and arm protective safety products.