Kappler Z5S555 Zytron 500 Level A Style Training Suit with Front entry, Serged Seams
Kappler Zytron 500 chemical protective garments are top of the class and the classic responder choice for hazmat and other demanding situations.
- Training Suit for Total Encapsulating Suits
- Front entry, expanded back, storm flap with hook and loop fasteners, attached sock booties with splash guards, serged seams
- Also available in rear entry (Z5S556)
- May be used with Kappler Chemtape (sold separately)
- Features Kappler ChemScan labels quick, accurate and only from Kappler.
- Scan the label with your phone s QR reader for a complete list of chemicals tested against your garment s protective fabric.
- Size: XS-5X
- Colors: Hi-Vis Orange or Charcoal Gray
- Quantity: 1 per case
About Kappler Industrial and Medical Safety Products:
Kappler, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of chemical protection clothing, encapsulating Level A and Level B haz-mat suits, disposable industrial protection coveralls clothing and safety apparel, and Provent medical protection garments and apparel. Since 1976 Kappler has led the protective garment industry with chemical protection suits, splash resistant coveralls, disposable boot covers, hazardous material encapsulated suits, and other chemical protective clothing and apparel. Kappler offers Frontline Chemical/FR protection for multiple protection levels against chemical flash-fires in petrochemical environments, from "splash and flash" protection to Level A. Industrial workers, emergency management, first responders, and medical professionals trust Kappler for hazardous material handling, hazmat response, general hazard protection, and NFPA certified garments.