Kappler 99402YW ChemTape CBRN Chemical Suit Tape
Kappler on the label gives you the confidence that you're well covered. For more than 35 years Kappler has defined the protective garment industry with patented fabrics, innovative seaming technology and unique garment designs. Today more than ever, the Kappler brand on your garment means you always know what you're getting into.
- ChemTape is Kappler's exclusive, patented chemical-resistant tape designed specifically for protective apparel and related applications. Kappler ChemTape is designed to provide superior protection for chemical seals with quality comparable to Zytron 500 fabric when used appropriately.
- Kappler ChemTape is used to tape glove, zipper, boot and other interfaces to protective clothing.
- Each roll of Kappler Chem-Tape measures 2" x 60 yds per roll (48mm wide x 50 meters long).
- Made in USA.
- Packed 24 rolls per case.
- Price is per case; must purchase in full case quantities.
About Kappler Industrial and Medical Safety Products:
Kappler, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of chemical protection clothing, encapsulating Level A and Level B haz-mat suits, disposable industrial protection coveralls clothing and safety apparel, and Provent medical protection garments and apparel. Since 1976 Kappler has led the protective garment industry with chemical protection suits, splash resistant coveralls, disposable boot covers, hazardous material encapsulated suits, and other chemical protective clothing and apparel. Kappler offers Frontline Chemical/FR protection for multiple protection levels against chemical flash-fires in petrochemical environments, from "splash and flash" protection to Level A. Industrial workers, emergency management, first responders, and medical professionals trust Kappler for hazardous material handling, hazmat response, general hazard protection, and NFPA certified garments.