Humane Restraint Web Torso Belt Restraint
A perfect alternative to vest-type restraints, the waist belt is fully adjustable and may be used with or without wrist or ankle restraints.
- One-piece item
- Made of lightweight, easy-to-clean polypropylene
- 2" straps have a tensile strength of 1400 lbs to accommodate juvenile to adult patients.
- The design allows for sitting up in a bed or chair.
- Available in waist sizes S, M, L
- Available in locking or non-locking models
- Specify your choice of model:
- Locking: 30L4S - S (24"-36"), 30L4M - Med (30"-42"), 30L4L - Lg (36"-48")
- Non-locking: 304S - S (24"-36"), 304M - Med (30"-42"), 304L - Lg (36"-48")
- Locking models feature L-400 lock
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
Limited Sale Item Intended for use by healthcare institutions. Not for personal sale.