Humane Restraint HST TransBoard Patient Transportation Board
The fully equipped TransBoard by Humane Restraint is ideal for transport and temporary stationary restraint situations.
- Comes standard with six-point polypropylene restraint system but can be equipped with leather or polyurethane restraints
- Pillow (attached with straps) protects the head from banging.
- The board is coated for easy cleaning
- Runners on the bottom elevate the board for easy access to handles
- Multiple handles, allowing for easy team transport.
- Choice of two sizes:
- HST-200 - 24" x 72"
- HST-100 - 32" x 78"
- Accessories and replacement parts available.
- Made in the USA
Applications: Detention and correctional facilities; mental health hospitals; psychiatric institutions; behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment centers; courtrooms; security, police, sheriff, and EMS departments; Department of Defense facilities; long-term care facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.