Humane Restraint HRC-LB Wheelchair Lap Belt
HRC makes a variety of assistive devices that help wheelchair users, and help nurses and caregivers to provide assistance to patients in hospitals, nursing homes, and rehab centers. This easy to use lap belt provides added security to patients in wheelchairs.
- Available in three closure styles:
- (A) HRC-LBCAM - cam buckle
- (B) HRC-LBSR - side release buckle
- (C) HRC-LBHL - hook and loop
- All styles secure to chair with HRC easy tie
- No tools are required for securing lap belts
- Available colors: blue, black, green and maroon
- One size
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.