Humane Restraint HRC Deluxe Gait Belt
HRC makes a variety of assistive devices that help nurses and caregivers to provide assistance to patients in hospitals, nursing homes, and rehab centers. Caregivers hold the gait belts to assist in moving or lifting the patient.
- Deluxe gait belt features multiple handles for team ambulation and assisted movement.
- Nickel buckle allows for easy sizing and is adjustable from 28 to 53 .
- Four inch wide web supports handles and provides additional patient comfort.
- Specify your choice of material:
- HRC-SD Polypropylene webbing
- HRC-CD Cotton webbing
- Machine wash and dry.
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
Limited Sale Item Intended for use by healthcare institutions. Not for personal sale.