Humane Restraint CBL Torso Belt with Locks
These versatile Humane Restraint bed torso restraints provide extra security for staff and patient by reducing thrashing while allowing for patient comfort.
- This one piece item can be used for the chest, waist, or legs.
- Adjustable to a variety of sizes from juvenile to adult.
- Use L-300 locks, use universal K-300 key to open.
- Specify your choice:
- CBL-101 leather (shown)
- CBL-101-POLY polyurethane
- Generation 4 polyurethane has an easy glide finish that enhances staff's ease of use, is durable, won't stretch or shrink, and cleans quickly and easily. Color coded for quick visual identification all straps for fifth or sixth points are in maroon.
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
Warning: not all Humane Restraint items are suitable for all applications and environments due to safety concerns. We make no claims regarding suitability of any products for your chosen application.
Limited Sale Item Intended for use by healthcare institutions. Not for personal sale.