Humane Restraint 201- style Bed Restraints - Leather
Humane Restraint non-locking leather bed restraints are constructed as a one piece item that will fit a variety of beds for juvenile to adult populations. The time-tested basic design assures easy application.
- Made of leather and heavy duty fabric for strength
- Also available in Polyurethane
- Choose wrist or ankle restraint size:
- CBW-201 Wrist, 12" cuff length, 3" cuff width, 4 size adjustments 8" to 10"
- CBA-201 Ankle, 14" cuff length, 3" cuff width, 4 size adjustments 8" to 12"
- Use with Humane Restraint s disposable fleece liners FWL-200 (Wrist) and FAL-200 (Ankle) for additional comfort (sold separately)
- May be used with CBR-101 (sold separately) for 5th and 6th points
- May be ordered with customized size or specs to fit your bed requirements
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
Limited Sale Item Intended for use by healthcare institutions. Not for personal sale.