Horace Small HS5123 New Dimension Short Sleeve Polo Shirt
An ideal option for warmer conditions, the Special Ops Polo is a poly-cotton fabric blend offering Dri-Balance® technology which wicks moisture away from the body keeping you dry, comfortable, and ready for the most challenging response. It, too, is loaded with special features including two concealed mic pockets, a double-layer sweat patch on the center back, vented side panels, and a no-curl collar with collar stays. Engineered to perform, yet maintain a professional, athletic appearance.
- Fabric: 7 oz. Per Square Yard, 11.6 oz. Per Linear Yard
- Blend: 63% Cotton/37% Polyester
- Color: Black, White, Dark Navy, Silver Tan, Grey, Red
- Care: Home Wash
- Closure: Interlined Three-Button Front Placket
- Collar: Dyed-to-Match Rib-Knit, No-Curl Collar with Collar Stays
- Two Reinforced Concealed Mic Pockets at Dropped Shoulder Seams to Allow for Better Line-of-Sight When Talking into Radio Mic
- Dri-Balance® Technology Gives Superior Breathability and Absorption Keeping Wearer Dry in All Activities.
- Plated Knit Jersey (Cotton) Face and Mesh (Polyester) Back for Superior Color Retention
- Reinforced Mic Loop at the Base of the Placket
- Raglan Sleeve Seams and Neck are Reinforced with Twill Tape
- Double-Layer Locker Sweat Patch on the Center Back at the Neck
- Heat-Seal Transfer Neck Label Eliminates Tag Irritation
- Sizes: XS - 4XL
- Interlining: Medium Weight Interlining Used on Front Placket and Mic Loop at Base of Placket
- Silhouette: Raglan Sleeve Combined with Straight Side Panels for an Athletic, Technical Look with Superior Freedom of Movement
About Horace Small:
Horace Small is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of uniforms and outerwear for public safety, law enforcement, firefighting and emergency services professionals (EMS/EMT/paramedics), police officers, sheriff's deputies, first responders, private security guards, and land management departments.