Horace Small HS2119 Heritage Mens Trouser
Constructed of poly-worsted wool blend, Horace Small's Heritage® Trouser utilizes an elastique weave for a distinctive, rugged appearance. This distinct weave has long been considered the most durable fabric in the industry. Pant features silicone permanent creases, Ban-Rol® technology in the waistband, lined crotch in men’s sizes, and Comfort Cool Flex® waistband with Ban-Rol® in women’s sizes. With its durable construction, this pant is sure to be a dependable favorite of any officer.
- Fabric: 10 oz. Per Square Yard, 16.7 oz. Per Linear Yard, Elastique Weave
- Blend: 55% Polyester/45% Worsted Wool
- Care: Home Wash or Dry Clean
- Closure: Brass Ratcheting Zipper and Crush-Proof Hook & Eye Closure, French-Fly on Men's Styles
- Pocket: Quarter-Top Front Pockets, Double-Welt Topstitched Hip Pockets with Triangle Bartacks and Button-Tab, Left-Pocket Closure
- Waistband: Men's Style: Comfort Cool-Flex®
- Creases: Silicone Permanent Creases
- Belt Loops: Keystone, Sewn Into the Waistband
- Bartacks at All Stress Points
- Crotch Lining on Men's Styles
- Colors: Pink Tan, Dark Navy
About Horace Small:
Horace Small is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of uniforms and outerwear for public safety, law enforcement, firefighting and emergency services professionals (EMS/EMT/paramedics), police officers, sheriff's deputies, first responders, private security guards, and land management departments.