High Ground HG-1001 THRUST Standard Cut ACH-MICH Ballistic Helmet - Level IIIA with MILSPEC Padding
High Ground's THRUST Ballistic Helmet is a low profile compact ACH/MICH Style helmet with minimum target area and weight. The THRUST “standard cut” provides Level IIIA ballistic protection when worn during tactical and military operations. It is manufactured from advanced aramid composites and provides superior protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles as well as other threats. The THRUST helmet is available with many different options to include padding systems, NVG mounts and other accessories.
- Ballistic Protection: Level IIIA: NIJ-STD-0106.01
- Fragmentation Protection: US MIL Frag: 2gr RCC: 4384 FPS, 4gr RCC: 3619 FPS, 16gr: 2690 FPS, 64gr: 1969 FPS, and 17gr V50: 2213 FPS
- Size and Weight: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large - 2.7 lbs
- Colors: Black, Coyote, and Olive Drab. Most other colors are available as well as HG's new “Hydro-Dip” process for other camouflage colors.
- PADDING OPTIONS:
- Standard MILSPEC Padding Kit
- 4-D Tactical Padding Kit
- RETENTION OPTIONS:
- Standard X-Harness
- HG BOA Dual Dial System
- OPTIONAL ACCESORIES:
- Accessory Rails
- NVG Mount
- Velcro Kit
- Bungee Kit
About High Ground by Ehmke Manufacturing:
Since 1929, Ehmke Manufacturing Company, Inc. has designed and fabricated a diverse range of technical fabric products for the U.S. Armed Forces, its Allies, the Defense Industry, Commercial OEMs and a host of industrial applications. The High Ground product line includes almost everything the modern war fighter carries, including soft-sided cases and bags, tactical gear, MOLLE packs, medical cases, aviation acoustical and thermal blankets, ground support covers, tarpaulins, vehicular covers, field kitchen fabric components, assorted bags, carrying cases, straps, web assemblies, flashlight and handcuff pouches, tactical knife sheaths, custom cases, medical cases, and ballistic armor and helmets.