High Ground 3-Day Pack
The High Ground Gear 3-Day Pack with Quick Release Waistbelt provides a Hard-Wire, Ultra-Light Curved carbon-steel frame eliminating pack weight from the shoulders while allowing it to easily and comfortably fit over body armor.
- Ultra-Light Carbon Steel Frame Contoured for Body Armor
- Cable Routing Shoulder straps
- Patented Quick-Release Waist Belt System
- Detachable Assault Strap carry extra 40mm or E&E equipment
- Reversible rain cover VF-17 Panel
- Compression Panel - Carry Jacket or Helmet with NODS
- Total weight: 5.4 lbs.
- Material: 500D Cordura
- Volume: 2,500 cu. in.
- S/M: 26”-32” Waist (p/n HG-8361-color)
- L/XL: 32”-40” Waist (p/n HG-8360-color)
- Colors: Available in MultiCam, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green and Black
- Made in the US
About High Ground by Ehmke Manufacturing:
Since 1929, Ehmke Manufacturing Company, Inc. has designed and fabricated a diverse range of technical fabric products for the U.S. Armed Forces, its Allies, the Defense Industry, Commercial OEMs and a host of industrial applications. The High Ground product line includes almost everything the modern war fighter carries, including soft-sided cases and bags, tactical gear, MOLLE packs, medical cases, aviation acoustical and thermal blankets, ground support covers, tarpaulins, vehicular covers, field kitchen fabric components, assorted bags, carrying cases, straps, web assemblies, flashlight and handcuff pouches, tactical knife sheaths, custom cases, medical cases, and ballistic armor and helmets.