Helly Hansen Narvik High Visibility Waterproof Jacket
Helly Hansen Workwear has been a true innovator and leader since 1877 in performance weather protection work clothing. HH Workwear Lightweight Level 3 Protective Layer High Visibility Waterproof Clothing keeps your body warm and dry. Lightweight, soft, flexible, and very durable. Helly Hansen's workwear is intended to protect against accidents or injuries when working under conditions involving cold, heat, flame, rain, and reduced visibility.
- Lightweight, waterproof Helly Hansen Impertech stretchable fabric
- .16mm PU coating on a polyester knit backing
- Concealed hood in collar; hood has drawcord adjustment and is constructed to cover a helmet
- Back vent for breathability and comfort
- 2 hand pockets with flap
- Drawcord bottom hem adjustment for personal fit
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite on chest and arms
- Waterproof fabric and construction
- Snap adjustment at sleeve cuffs
- Front zips with storm flap and Velcro closure
- Generous cut, raglan sleeves
- Extended back length
- MicroWeld seam seal construction
- Available colors: Hi Vis Yellow or Hi Vis Orange
- High Visibility clothing is classified depending on the area of fluorescent colors and the area and quality of the retro reflective materials. It is important to choose clothing with the appropriate classification for your work zone.
- "Fluorescent" means that the color has a brightness so it can be more easily observed or detected from distance in mist and fog or conditions with poor visibility at day time.
- "Retro reflective" means that the light beam from the lights of a car is reflected back to its origin, and not like in a mirror, so you can be seen in the dark. That's why it's called 24 h visibility.
- High visibility clothing should be kept clean in order to provide the original visibility, and replaced when soil, dirt and grease no longer can be washed out of the textile fibers. All our High Visibility products are designed and manufactured to comply with ANSI 107.
- PU-coated waterproof clothing is lightweight, soft and flexible. PU rainwear is tear resistant and well suited for most jobs when light weight is prioritized. PU withstands chemicals like aceton, ammonium hydroxide, butane, dibutyl phthalate etc. is not recommended for contact with these chemicals.
Also available in model that meets Canadian Standards meets CSA.Z96 Class 2 Level 2 and ANSI/ISEA 107 (2010) 2.2 - order part no. 70261 (Sold Separately)
About Helly Hansen Workwear
HH Workwear - Helly Hansen's professional work clothing line - has been a true innovator in protective clothing and rainwear since 1877. Helly Hansen Workwear high performance weather protection work clothing has used for years by commercial and recreational fishermen and boaters, workers in a variety of fields including utilities, construction, and maintenance, and by sports and outdoor enthusiasts. HH Workwear helps keep you warm, dry, comfortable, and protected against accidents or injuries when working under conditions involving cold, heat, flame, rain, and reduced visibility.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.