Helly Hansen Narvik High Visibility Waterproof Bib Overalls
Helly Hansen Workwear has been a true innovator and leader since 1877 in performance weather protection work clothing. HH Workwear Lightweight Level 3 Protective Layer High Visibility Waterproof Clothing keeps your body warm and dry. Lightweight, soft, flexible, and very durable.
- Lightweight, waterproof Helly Hansen Impertech stretchable fabric
- .16mm PU coating on a polyester knit backing
- High visibility reflective stripes at waist and lower leg
- Reversible fit for extended wear
- 13 boot zipper for easy access, with storm flap
- Waist gusset with snap
- Waterproof fabric and construction
- Double layer of fabric at knees for durability
- Detachable adjustable elastic suspenders
- Inner chest pocket with zipper
- MicroWeld seam seal construction
- Available colors: Hi Vis Yellow or Hi Vis Orange
- Meets CSA.Z96 Level 2 and ANSI/ISEA 107 (2010) 2.2
- Available Colors: Organge, Yellow
About Helly Hansen Workwear
HH Workwear - Helly Hansen's professional work clothing line - has been a true innovator in protective clothing and rainwear since 1877. Helly Hansen Workwear high performance weather protection work clothing has used for years by commercial and recreational fishermen and boaters, workers in a variety of fields including utilities, construction, and maintenance, and by sports and outdoor enthusiasts. HH Workwear helps keep you warm, dry, comfortable, and protected against accidents or injuries when working under conditions involving cold, heat, flame, rain, and reduced visibility.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.