Helly Hansen Workwear 70530 Horten Flame Retardant Waterproof Bib Overall
Made with safety in mind, the bright florescent Helly Hansen Horten Bib will deliver performance on the job. Made from mid-weight 450g, PVC on cotton canvas for increased durability and to remain waterproof no matter the conditions. These bibs are also oil-, chemical-, and mildew-resistant as well as flame retardant so they can last for years on the job.
- 100% Polyester - 410 g/m² , PVC coated
- .45 P-Series PVC on high-quality cotton canvas, 450g
- 100% Waterproof fabric and construction
- Flame retardant
- Oil resistant
- Inner chest pocket with zipper
- Adjustable heavy duty elastic suspenders
- Symmetrically cut bib can be reversed to be worn back-to-front for extended wear
- Generously cut with side gusset for easy entry
- Sizes: XS-4XL
- Color: Fluorescent Orange
About Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen Workwear has been a true innovator in protective clothing and rainwear since 1877. Helly Hansen Workwear performance weather protection work clothing has long been used by commercial fishermen, recreational fishermen and boaters, as well as workers in a variety of fields including utilities, construction, and maintenance. HH Workwear helps keep you warm, dry, comfortable, and protected against accidents or injuries when working under conditions involving cold, heat, flame, rain, and reduced visibility.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.