Grundens Herkules 16 Waterproof Bib Pants
HERKULES 16 BIB PANTS are designed to keep professionals dry and comfortable in the harshest conditions. Cut for a relaxed fit that provides freedom of movement on deck and allows for layering underneath. Constructed from heavy-duty PVC over cotton that combines 100% protection with comfortable wear and movement, even in cold temperatures. These bibs feature adjustable suspenders with an innovative keeper that lets you get in and out quickly when nature calls. Reinforced hems that strengthen critical wear zones are combined with front-to-back reversibility and replaceable suspenders that extend service life.
- Fabric: Waterproof HDX12 cotton twill blend fabric coated with PVC, total weight: 610g/m2 PVC. Very resistant to abrasion and low temperatures.
- Reversible front to back to extend use
- Heavy duty suspenders with quick release clips
- Suspender Savers keeps suspenders in place when access to base layers in necessary
- Side gusset with snap buttons to create a custom fit
- Traditional Fit
- Available in green, high visibility orange or white
About Grundens USA: Grundens is a world leader in high performance rain gear for professional fishermen, boaters, marine and other outdoor enthusiasts. HDX heavy-duty rainwear is made from PVC-coated fabric (polyvinylchloride), designed to survive the toughest conditions for long-life and durability. Grundens foul weather gear is considered the best commercial fishing rain gear available. This item is part of the Grundens Professionals series of outerwear made of Professional Grade Heavy Duty PVC.