Gemtor T7 Confined Space Fall Arrest Tripod
Gemtor confined space equipment can be ordered as a complete system for fall protection and fall arrest or as individual confined space safety equipment components. To ensure OSHA and ANSI compliance when entering a vertical confined space, an attendant must be prepared to initiate non-entry rescue as soon as a situation arises. A worker must also be protected from possible falls when a vertical confined space is more than six feet deep. Gemtor three-way tripods can be used for fall arrest, retrieval, and lowering of workers.
- Made of durable, lightweight, aluminum.
- Adjustable height up to 7 feet high (adjusts from 4' to 7')
- Auto-locking, telescoping legs with 60" legspan.
- Cast aluminum tripod head comes complete with two integrated locking snaphooks for attachment of pulleys or auxiliary equipment.
- Each of the tripods legs may be independently adjusted to compensate for uneven terrain using quick insert locking pins.
- Anti-skid rubber feet and leg chains help make Gemtor tripods OSHA-compliant anchorages capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. (310 lbs. working load)
- Fully compatible with Gemtor (and many other) work winches, man-rated winches, rescue winches and other confined space system components.
- Weighs 40 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.
Gemtor is an American owned and operated ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of fall protection and confined space retrieval and rescue equipment. All Gemtor products are designed and manufactured to be the highest quality in the industry, always meeting and usually exceeding OSHA and ANSI standards.