Gemtor QP-4 Portable Quadpod - Confined Space Fall Protection System
Gemtor confined space equipment can be ordered as a complete system for fall protection and fall arrest or as individual confined space safety equipment components. To ensure OSHA and ANSI compliance when entering a vertical confined space, an attendant must be prepared to initiate non-entry rescue as soon as a situation arises. A worker must also be protected from possible falls when a vertical confined space is more than six feet deep. Gemtor three-way quadpods can be used for fall arrest, retrieval, and lowering of workers.
- The Quadpod is ideal for situations where the use of a tripod is either impractical or impossible.
- Easy to set-up and collapse.
- Set includes Model QP-L portable base and Model QP-D rotating boom.
- QP-L: Portable base with independently adjustable legs. Folds quickly for easy transport. Weighs 102 lbs.
- QP-D: Removable rotating boom - features two mounting positions for any combination of Gemtor fall arrest/retrieval, work, and man-rated winches, and one mounting position for a hanging fall protection device. Two pulleys are integrated into the end of the boom. Weighs 57 lbs.
- Each leg is independently adjustable to compensate for uneven terrain.
- The removable boom rotates 360 and locks in any position.
- Height 90", Reach 26", Distance between legs 54".
- Tested static load 5400 lbs., Working load 310 lbs.
- Fully compatible with Gemtor (and many other) work winches, man-rated winches, rescue winches and other confined space system components.
- Made in the U.S.
Gemtor is an American owned and operated ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of fall protection and confined space retrieval and rescue equipment. All Gemtor products are designed and manufactured to be the highest quality in the industry, always meeting and usually exceeding OSHA and ANSI standards.