Gemtor 832 Construction Style Tongue Buckle Harness
Gemtor full-body harnesses distribute the forces generated during a fall over at least the thighs, pelvis, chest, and shoulders. The standard sliding back D-ring helps to suspend a fallen worker in an upright position after a fall. All Gemtor fall protection harnesses share the following common features:
- Sliding back (dorsal) D-ring for fall arrest or restraint.
- Unique/Flexible dorsal D-ring pad for improved comfort.
- Two color design for easy donning.
- Full shoulder and leg strap adjustment for proper fit.
- Breakaway and replaceable accessory ring to store lanyard snap when not in use.
- OSHA/ANSI compliance including Z359.1 A10.32.
- Union made in the USA.
Features of this model:
- Lightweight, sub-pelvic, polyester full-body harness
- Infinitely adjustable friction buckles on the leg straps
- Pass thru chest strap
- Tongue buckle (metal grommet) leg straps
- New York State Approval # 9594
- Meets OSHA, ANSI standards
- 3 sizes: Universal - waist sizes 34"-46"(832-2), X-Large - waist sizes 40"-52" (832-3), and XX-Large - must specify waist sizes (832-9).
All Gemtor harness styles are available with the following options:
- Hip D-rings for positioning.
- Shoulder D-rings for retrieval.
- Integral energy absorbers.
- Back and shoulder pads.
Gemtor is an American owned and operated ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of fall protection and confined space retrieval and rescue equipment. All Gemtor products are designed and manufactured to be the highest quality in the industry, always meeting and usually exceeding OSHA and ANSI standards.