Garrett SuperScanner V Hand-Held Metal Detector
Garrett s Super Scanner handheld metal detector, originally designed for use at the Olympic Games in 1984, is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world. Garrett SuperScanner and THD Tactical Hand-Held metal detectors are approved by the U.S. Army under the FOMD Program!
- Audible or vibrating alarm. Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal
- One switch operation turn it on and begin use
- Ultimate sensitivity detector. Used in prisons to detect tiny, hand-crafted weapons. Used in mass transit screening to detect guns, knives, razor blades, box cutters, foil-wrapped drugs, and other forbidden items
- Detects ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel weapons, contraband, and other metallic objects
- New energy efficient design offers extended battery life over previous models
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment
- Large 10 scan surface for quick, thorough scanning
- Does not require adjustments. No tools required to change 9V battery
- Momentary push button temporarily eliminates detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls, etc
- Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates low battery; Red LED indicates ALARM
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. to Garrett's quality management system standards
Currently used by: Airports, Correctional Facilities, Arenas, Public Buildings, Private Buildings, Schools, Special Events, Loss Prevention, Nuclear Facilities, Transportation Terminals, Courthouses, Corporate Security, Historical Landmarks
About Garrett Security Systems
Garrett Metal Detectors is a world leader in walk-through metal detectors, handheld metal detectors, and ground search metal detection equipment. The Security Division of Garrett Security Systems metal detection technology and equipment are used at checkpoint security installations worldwide.