French Creek S50G-7 7 Foot Tripod with Rescue Lifeline with 50 Feet Galvanized Rope
This French Creek Productions confined space safety kit combines the sturdy FrenchCreek TP7 7-foot tripod with an R50G lifeline, making it an important component of your confined space rescue system.
- The TP Series confined space tripod is lightweight and portable, offering quick and easy single-person setup.
- Designed to withstand 5,000 lbs of vertical load.
- Features include adjustable/locking aluminum legs, safety chain, non-slip rubber safety shoes, and two attachment points on the steel head.
- TP7 model is a 7' length aluminum confined space tripod (also available in TP9 - 9' model)
- Made in the USA.
- The R50 Series Unit is a self-retracting lifeline, capable of raising and lowering a worker for rescue or retrieval.
- In the event that a worker were to slip or fall, the unit locks up, arresting the worker's fall. The system can then be activated into winch mode, raising or lowering the worker to safety.
- The R50 also has a friction brake that prevents the crank handle from free-wheeling while under a load.
- The unit is manufactured of a rugged, lightweight cast aluminum housing.
- The R50 unit includes a mounting bracket for FcP's Tripod or Davit Systems, a #45 split pulley, and carabiner for attaching the lifeline to an anchor such as the TP7 tripod.
- Includes 50 feet of galvanized steel wire rope.
- Made in the USA
About French Creek Productions
French Creek Productions is committed to manufacturing the highest quality fall protection gear and rescue/recovery systems and components. FCP safety gear and equipment meets or exceeds OSHA requirements for fall protection and worker safety.