French Creek R50SS R50 Series Lifeline with 50 Feet Stainless Steel Rope
The R50 Series Unit is a self-retracting lifeline, capable of raising and lowering, for rescue or retrieval.
- The R50 Series Unit is a self-retracting lifeline, capable of raising and lowering a worker for rescue or retrieval.
- In the event that a worker were to slip or fall, the unit locks up, arresting the worker's fall. The system can then be activated into winch mode, raising or lowering the worker to safety.
- The R50 also has a friction brake that prevents the crank handle from free-wheeling while under a load.
- The unit is manufactured of a rugged, lightweight cast aluminum housing.
- The R50 unit includes a mounting bracket for FcP's Tripod or Davit Systems, a #45 split pulley, and carabiner for attaching the lifeline to an anchor such as a tripod (sold separately).
- Made in the USA.
- Includes 50 feet of stainless steel wire rope.
- Made in the USA
About French Creek Productions
French Creek Productions is committed to manufacturing the highest quality fall protection gear and rescue/recovery systems and components. FCP safety gear and equipment meets or exceeds OSHA requirements for fall protection and worker safety.