Force Protector Gear FOR46 Hybrid Deployment Bag - Combat Deployment Bag
The Original Design 'Replacement Duffle Bag' of the US Army. Designed in the field with deploying Marine Corps, Divisions, BCT's, and Regiments, close to 100,000 Warfighters have deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan with the FPG FOR46. There are some imitators but nothing comes close to the quality and durability of this fully padded footlocker / dufflebag.
- FOR46 Hybrid Deployment Bag
- 360 degree FPG FOAMTECH protection
- Internal mesh pocket on lid.
- Internal mesh/cordura pocket which acts as a divider bag within the bag.
- External Construction: 1000 denier milspec Cordura.
- Internal Construction: 400 denier nylon lining.
- Removable FPG shoulder straps (low profile).
- 2 heavy duty external carry handles on each side.
- Each seam is double stitched and stress points are bartacked.
- Dimensions: Regular 32L” x 18W” x 16D”; Extended 40L” x 18W” x 16D”
- Colors: ACU, Coyote, Black, MultiCam, ABU.
About Force Protector Gear:
ForceProtector Gear is a leading manufacturer of military deployment gear and luggage used by warfighters in a wide variety of theaters of engagement, as well as tactical deployment bags and gear bags built to the standards of their military counterparts for law enforcement and public safety personnel. Force Protector Gear is used by all branches of the U.S. military, including the U.S. Marine Corps, Army, Navy, and Air Force.