Evac+Chair 600H Evacuation Stair Chair
The EVAC+CHAIR 600H is a dual-position emergency evacuation wheelchair that permits the safe egress of mobility impaired persons from a building in the event of an emergency or evacuation. Designed with 2 extra handles for locations with difficult access and 2 person operation. Blue textured finish with contrasting yellow hammock, and complete with extra front and rear lift handles, for locations with difficult access. Also, in order to ascend up stairs, two operators are required to lift the chair.
- Adjustable patient head restraint
- Friction tracks (Evac+Track technology)
- Ergonomic adjustable handle
- Reflective decals
- Quick release safety belts (Head, Chest, Thigh)
- Heavy duty wheels
- Lockable rear wheels
- Dual Position Seat - Hammock or Flat Seating
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 3 Passenger Safety Belts (Head, Chest, Thigh)
- Photoluminescent Signage
- Wall Mounting Brackets
- Dust Cover
- User Guide
- Instructional DVD
- 400 pound weight capacity
- Patient restraints included for safety
- Folded size: 47" x 12" x 23"
About Evac+Chair of North America
EVAC+CHAIR is the original Emergency Evacuation Staircase Chair. It is simple to use, lightweight and easy to deploy and maneuver. Emergency evacuation equipment and stair transport chairs are critical in emergency situations for people with disabilities. Wall-mounted and discreet, evacuation chairs are ideal for use in office buildings, hotels, hospitals, skyscrapers and high-rise buildings. Ask about their lifetime warranty.