ERB Safety Omega II Full Brim Hard Hat with Mega Ratchet Adjusting Suspension - Made in US
Hard hats and head protection from ERB Safety helps you comply with OSHA and ANSI worker safety requirements.
- Molded from high density polyethylene.
- Provides protection from sun and rain.
- Secure-Fit ratchet features an easy turn knob. Adjusts to head sizes, 6.5 - 8 (also available with Lock Slide adjusting suspension).
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, TYPE I, Class C, E, and G.
- 6-Point woven nylon suspension.
- Moisture-wicking brow pad is removable, washable and replaceable.
- SEI Certified. Meets the low temperature (LT) option of the Z89.1 Standard.
- Accommodates a chin strap.
- Goggle retaining slots on suspension.
- Made in US.
- Must be ordered in carton quantities of 12.
About ERB Safety:
ERB is a leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment (PPE) including head protection (hard hats, bump caps, eye protection (safety glasses and eyewear), traffic apparel (high visibility shirts, vests and clothing), hand protection (reusable and disposable gloves), hearing protection (ear muffs and ear plugs), respiratory masks and filters, and first aid kits. Logos and other custom printing available on hard hats, safety glasses, hi-vis clothing, and many other safety products. ERB safety products are used in construction, highway repair, maintenance, and other applications across many industries. ERB's sister company, Fame Fabrics, provides a wide selection of aprons and work uniforms.
ERB Safety 19911, 19912, 19913, 19914, 19916, 19920, 19923, 19922