ERB Safety Style 67 Vented Bump Cap with 4-Point, Slide-Lock Suspension
The ERB Safety style 67 bump cap is ideal for protecting head from lacerations, minor bumps and bruises in areas that do not require certified safety helmets.
- 4-point injection-molded suspension.
- Adjusts from head sizes 6.5 - 7.75.
- Does not meet ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 requirements
- Perforated sides for cross-ventilation and maximum air circulation.
- Moisture-wicking brow pad. Easily removable for replacement or washing.
- Suspension pin-lock sizing adjusts for head sizes ranging 6.5 to 7.75.
- Priced per unit, packed 12 per carton, must buy full carton quantity.
About ERB Safety:
ERB is a leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment (PPE) including head protection (hard hats, bump caps, eye protection (safety glasses and eyewear), traffic apparel (high visibility shirts, vests and clothing), hand protection (reusable and disposable gloves), hearing protection (ear muffs and ear plugs), respiratory masks and filters, and first aid kits. Logos and other custom printing available on hard hats, safety glasses, hi-vis clothing, and many other safety products. ERB safety products are used in construction, highway repair, maintenance, and other applications across many industries. ERB's sister company, Fame Fabrics, provides a wide selection of aprons and work uniforms.